[Madman Says Trend]The bad news is released, and the shock of 19500-20500 starts again – Programmer Sought

Bybit
[Madman Says Trend]The bad news is released, and the shock of 19500-20500 starts again – Programmer Sought
Blockcard


Madman says…

The U.S. CPI in August recorded 8.3%, far exceeding the expected value of 8.1%, and the core CPI recorded 6.3%, a new high since March this year. This data is very different from the market’s previous prediction. , a guillotine-like negative line directly buried everyone’s confidence. The probability of the Fed raising interest rates by 75 basis points in August directly rose to 81%, while the probability of raising interest rates by 100 basis points rose to 19%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 50 basis points rose to 19%. The odds of a base point disappear completely. The Nasdaq fell directly by -5.16% at the close. It can be seen how much the impact of the US CPI on the global financial market is. The crypto market has not been spared. Bitcoin led the decline and was sold by institutions every minute. 6577 BTC. But we also confirmed that little trick again. The direction before the data is often the false direction, and the direction after the data is the true direction. In addition, once the CPI data released in recent times exceeds expectations, the market will follow the direction when the data is released. Go, at least the intraday trend market, these summaries will bring us more benefits in the future.

The Ethereum merger is getting closer and closer, and it is expected that the snapshot will be completed tomorrow afternoon to start the merger. The current price of candy (ETHW) is $34 per piece, which means that after the snapshot is merged, Ethereum will drop by about $30 instantly, and then it will be very expensive. There may be a return of funds. At present, exchanges such as Binance and OKX have announced that they will accept proportional airdrops of forked coins. If you want to sell candy for the first time, you still have to put them in your wallet. I don’t know what it will be like. In short, after the snapshot tomorrow, you can find an opportunity to participate in the instant drop of Ethereum, while ETHW should not speculate, but sell the sooner the better.

The ETH capital rate of the mainstream trading platform has all turned negative, and the range is large, reaching the lowest value in 14 months. This is mainly caused by arbitrageurs. Many capital hope to empty glove candies, buy ETH on the spot, and sell the same capital contract. ETH, resulting in a large increase in the amount of contract empty orders, and the funding rate has turned negative significantly. This is normal. After the snapshot is completed, the rate will gradually return to normal. At present, the number of active addresses on the Ethereum network has also increased significantly, and they are all preparing for the merger. After the merger, the activity on the chain should continue for a period of time, which will help the weakening of Ethereum to become stronger.

The South Korean court issued an arrest warrant for Luna founder Do Kwon, because this guy is in Singapore and cannot be extradited, and there is likely to be a red notice later. In short, the good days are over. Existing securities laws for disposal. After the news was sent, Luna plummeted, and it should not be surprising that this worthless coin went to zero again.

itrust

Bahrain is going to test bitcoin payments, and it looks like another country is going to include bitcoin as legal tender, or into the payment system. Good thing.

Basel’s central bank regulator has set a deadline for the crypto regulatory framework at the end of this year, which means that by December, Basel will also implement the regulation of cryptocurrencies, providing compliant access to capital registered in the country. aisle.

Several Russian officials are considering adopting bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies as a payment method for international trade in 2023. Russia has been continuously sanctioned by the United States and has to find a more convenient trade channel. Cryptocurrencies are just in line with this era. This compliance is a matter of time. Once confirmed, the market will be strong.

Since the 1% transaction tax was charged by the Indian crypto platform, the daily transaction volume has dropped by more than 90%. This is an inevitable event, but we still need to pay attention to the potential of India. Maybe when the time is right in the future, after India fully abolishes the tax, it will give The crypto market has brought great vitality. After all, India’s population and wealth growth are among the highest in the world, and its policies require us to pay more attention.

Companies such as Charles Schwab and Fidelity plan to launch crypto exchange EDX Markets. These traditional giants also plan to start their own exchanges. First, they see the profit potential of this business. Second, their own exchanges are more reliable in hoarding coins, laying the groundwork for future growth.

Panic 27, extreme panic.

Coin News:

Bitcoin: The mining difficulty hit a record high again, and the long-term value has not changed. In the short-term, yesterday’s data was a sap, and the bad news was released, and the price of the currency fell, and then oscillated around 20,000. There is no new expectation.

ETH: It is expected that the market will rise again after ex-rights tomorrow. At least the capital should give this upgrade a face, or else it will be hyped in the future, and there will be no story to tell.

ETC: The computing power continues to hit a new high, reaching 60TH/S. It is expected to continue to hit a new high tomorrow, and the short-term currency price still needs to be seen.

APE: Huang Licheng’s address has emptied all 800,000 APEs. The reason is that he believes that community governance is corrupt. From an internal perspective, his interests must not be satisfied, and he came out to bite people. However, flies don’t bite seamless eggs. The long-term expectations are reduced, and the short-term is the same, and the linkage will continue.

The 19500-20500 shock will restart, and the hotspots about the Ethereum merger (merger itself, L2, computing power switching, etc.) should still be hyped and can be paid attention to in the short term.

Disclaimer: The article only represents the author’s personal views and opinions, and does not represent the objective point and position of the block. All content and opinions are for reference only and do not constitute investment advice. Investors should make their own decisions and transactions, and the author and blocker will not be responsible for the direct and indirect losses caused by investors’ transactions.

Top Market Updates and News Portals:

Blockke is committed to exploring and sorting out various content related to blockchain technology, as long as there is cooperation and/or suggestion related to the block chain or the blockke website, we are very welcome.Please email to [email protected] contact us.

Ledger

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*